BACK UP YOUR FILES before school ends. Why?
1. these computers will be replaced and anything saved on the hard drive will be GONE. Forever.
2. if you are graduating or leaving Drake files saved on your network account will be erased.
How do you backup your files?
1. email them to yourself
2. upload them to your Google Drive (use your personal account if you are graduating)
3. upload to Dropbox
4. copy them to a flash drive
5. print each one out and put it in a binder. But why?
Final Project description – due at the end of our final exam session.
Final Project rubric – my expectation is that you will use the next two block period, Monday’s 35 minute class and the final to complete the final project.