create a custom keychain for your own use. The dimensions of the keychain should not exceed:
-7mm at it’s thickest point
You also need to include a 3-4 mm hole to accomodate a keychain or keyring.
– in addition to the above measurements your keychain must combine at least three shapes and one hole. Letters count as a shape.
-an interesting shape or combination of shapes
-a creature (the keyring or carabiner goes through the open mouth?)
-want to add an image or shape from the Internet? Click here to convert the file.
BEFORE you submite your design you must make it public in tinkercad. Here’s how:
1. in the design view click on Design.
2. choose Properties from the menu.
3. rename your design to something that makes sense.
4. change the Visibility from Private to Public.