The final product must come together as a KIT instead of one whole 3D printed object. Like this.
- design an insect that roughly conforms to evolution and the “laws of nature” OR
- create a cyborg insect combining an insect, mechanics and electronics. Jet engines? Missiles?
If you want to import images of actual insect parts into tinkercad or other tools it is possible. Here’s what you need to know:
- any image must be converted into SVG format. Jpegs won’t work unless you convert them.
- images are better if they have a solid color background – you can cut them out in Photoshop.
- here’s a useful tool to convert from JPG to SVG. CLICK!