- space for two pens/pencils
- clips to a section of pages OR the entire notebook
- no longer than 80mm
- no wider than 50mm
- no thicker than 20mm
- something that personalizes the design
Step 1 – Make the following measurements using calipers. Record these measurements in your engineering notebook:
- measure the thickness of the notebook
- measure the diameter (thickness) of the pens or pencils
Step 2 – begin your design in tinkercad
Step 3 – when you are done submit your keychain following the instructions below. Then answer questions 1-3 about your project on your project website. Remember you can reach your project website by logging in at sites. google.com.
Submitting your 3d design:
BEFORE you submite your design you must make it public in tinkercad. Here’s how:
1. in the design view click on Design.
2. choose Properties from the menu.
3. rename your design to something that makes sense.
4. change the Visibility from Private to Public.