For this assignment you will retouch a photo of someone’s face to remove any blemishes, freckles, age spots or pimples. You will use the following tools:
-spot healing brush
-changing brush size
-bonus tool: liquify tool used carefully to remove small wrinkles
- Start by finding a clear, close up image of someone’s face.
- Save the file and open it in Photoshop.
- Look for the layers palette in the lower right of Photoshop.
- Right click on the “Background” layer and choose “duplicate layer”.
- Label the new layer “work”.
Make the changes on the “work” layer. Save as a Photoshop file as you work. When you are done, save the file as a JPEG and place it on your digital portfolio. I would also like you to put a the “before” image as well.
If you finish this with time remaining please find a second image and repeat the retouching. This will also go in your portfolio for extra credit.