This assignment will make use of Pixlr Layer Masks to combine multiple images of yourself in one image.
GO OUTSIDE and take multiple portraits for your Cloned Self Portrait. Plan on combining at least three images of yourself using layer mask in Pixlr.
Your image should include at least three separate images of yourself.
To create a successful image, do the following:
1. use a tripod OR make sure that you camera does not move between shots.
2. use the self timer
3. take more pictures than you think you will need
4. take multiple poses
1. open one of your images in Pixlr.
2. to add the second image, click on Layer and choose “Add Image as Layer”.
3. you MAY need to resize the newest image so that it is the same size as the first layer.
4. repeat steps two and three until you have at least three images. You will have three layers.
5. Hide the TOP layer by clicking on the small checkbox on that layer.
6. Use the Mask tool (scissors) to brush away the middle layer and reveal the bottom layer.
7. Then, click the checkbox on the top layer and use the Mask tool again to brush away the layer below.
Photo ideas: sit at a table with yourself. Sneak up on yourself. Play catch. Jump over yourself. Help yourself with homework. Give yourself multiple faces/arms. Move around the space to get different poses.
For more inspiration search cloned self portrait on Google. Note that some may not be school friendly.