In this assignment you will modify HALF of an image. One half might be rainy and dark, the other a bright summer day. Or new vs. worn and aged.
1. Find an image of a structure, building, mountain, house, etc. Save it to your H drive.
2. Open it up in Photoshop and select HALF of the image. Copy/paste onto a new layer.
3. For each change that you make a new layer (Layer>New Layer). Name your layers to make it easy.
4. Look at images for inspiration. Search for tutorials like “rain effect Photoshop”.
6. Save your final piece as a PSD file into the N drive, Computer Graphics, Split Screen folder.