Starting today, you will save all of your 2d graphics work into a digital portfolio. You will also turn in completed work using this portfolio.
You will also use your portfolio to showcase some of your 3d printed designs.
Here’s how to set it up:
1. login to your Google Drive account.
-if you don’t have one I can help you set it up.
2. create a new Presentation – here’s how.
3. name your presentation like this: “2019 spring your-name digital portfolio”. Example:
2017 fall Rod Milstead digital portfolio
4. use whatever layout templates you want for your presentation.
5. share your presentation with me at email@example.com. Give me commenting rights ONLY. No to editing rights.